




Any fun holiday plans?
Sandro and I are spending Thanksgiving with my Dad and family up in Clearwater, FL. Juan and Carola are flying in with baby Scarlett for a few days and our plan is to eat her from head to toe. Clara's flying in from boarding school in Arizona and our plan is to take her and all the kids to the beach and spoil them with ice cream and fun.
Did I mention we're having our 1st Thanksgiving in a restaurant! Yes, this year we've actually thrown in the towel and the whole family is going to an "all you can eat" turkey and seafood buffet. From what I hear it's great, but what about the leftovers?
http://www.shephards.com/restaurant.asp
What are you up to?
Sandro and I are spending Thanksgiving with my Dad and family up in Clearwater, FL. Juan and Carola are flying in with baby Scarlett for a few days and our plan is to eat her from head to toe. Clara's flying in from boarding school in Arizona and our plan is to take her and all the kids to the beach and spoil them with ice cream and fun.
Did I mention we're having our 1st Thanksgiving in a restaurant! Yes, this year we've actually thrown in the towel and the whole family is going to an "all you can eat" turkey and seafood buffet. From what I hear it's great, but what about the leftovers?
http://www.shephards.com/restaurant.asp
What are you up to?

1 comment:
I can't wait!!
Post a Comment