Right now I'm trying to figure out what plant to fill in the front of the house. There's a scraggly line of bushes there now that I'm not too fond of, I need to find something with integrity and color, but that likes 60% shade. It also cannot grow so high that it covers more than 1/2 of our front windows. I went on a long walk today around the neighborhood and here are a few samples of things I liked along the way. If you know of a great filler type of plant for the front of a house beneath the Bay Windows, please let me know, I'm all ears.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Foliage Inspiration
Right now I'm trying to figure out what plant to fill in the front of the house. There's a scraggly line of bushes there now that I'm not too fond of, I need to find something with integrity and color, but that likes 60% shade. It also cannot grow so high that it covers more than 1/2 of our front windows. I went on a long walk today around the neighborhood and here are a few samples of things I liked along the way. If you know of a great filler type of plant for the front of a house beneath the Bay Windows, please let me know, I'm all ears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment